KubeBath Cisco 36" Stainless Steel Console with Acrylic Sink Chrome
This elegant Console Vanity is compact in size and ideal for any small Bathroom or Powder Room. It's made of durable 16 Gage 316L Stainless Steel and comes with a Reinforced Acrylic Composite Sink w/ Matching Rectangular Chrome Overflow cover.
- Info & Guides
- 16 Gauge, 316L Construction Console
- Durable Chrome Finish
- Reinforced Acrylic Composite Countertop With Integrated Sink
- Open base - no hardware
- Countertop Pre-Drilled for a Single Hole Faucet
- Sink Has Overflow
- Installation Hardware Included
- Faucet and drain are not included
- Minimum Assembly Required
- Open base creates an open feel and has a lower shelf for towels or supplies.
- Cabinet Dims: 35"H x 35.5"W x 18.75"D
- Color: Chrome Legs
- Cabinet Material & Species: N/A, N/A
- Cabinet Installation Type: Free Standing
- Top Material: Reinforced Acrylic Composite Countertop
- Sink Material: Reinforced Acrylic Composite
- Sink Shape: Square
- Sink Color: White
- Sink Type: Integrated w/ countertop
- Overflow: Yes
- Number of Sinks: 1
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Type to Use: Single Hole Mount
- Faucet Hole Size: Standard
- Not Included Items: Faucet, drain
- Doors: 0
- Soft Close Hinges: N/A
- Drawers: 0
- Soft Close Drawer Glides: N/A
- Hardware Finish: Open base - no hardware
- Assembly: Minimum Assembly Required
When it comes to the order and delivery process, each manufacturer is slightly different. Here is the process for KubeBath products. In summary, the total time from order to arrival would be (approximately):
PO Placed by Bath Cabinets Depot: 24-hours
Order Confirmation: 1 business day
Shipping Prep: 1-2 business days
Shipping: 4-10 business days
Total Duration: 6-13 business days
Here are the detailed steps:
Bath Cabinets Depot will process your order within 24-hours of receipt. You get a confirming email when your order is placed, and that is our trigger to send the purchase order to the manufacturer.
Next the manufacturer will confirm your order with us. The manufacturer will check inventory stock, shipping details, and contact information and confirm that with us. If there is an issue at this step, we will notify you via email and arrive at a solution. This step takes KubeBath approximately 1 business day to complete.
Preparing your order to ship is the next step. The manufacturer makes sure your order is complete, packaged property, and all set for the trip to you. At this point it is loaded into the truck for shipment. Bath Cabinets Depot will then forward you an email with your shipping details and tracking information so you can follow the order direct to your shipping location. This step takes KubeBath approximately 1-2 business days to complete.
Finally, your order is on the road to you. Most of our products are large enough they ship via LTL carriers. If your order is smaller (a faucet or accessory for example) it may ship via FedEx or another familiar carrier. You can track the status of your shipment using the tracking number and details provided. Depending on where you are located relative to the manufacturer’s warehouse, this step can be the longest. Most of KubeBath's shipments take anywhere from 4-10 business days in route to our customers.
All of our products ship for FREE using our Standard Delivery. Our Standard Delivery is Curbside delivery only. If additional shipping needs are required, it is up to the customer to make our team aware of these needs so an additional cost to meet those needs can be arranged BEFORE the product ships.If you have any questions regarding the process or durations, please reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please note that LTL carriers do not offer an express shipping option. We cannot make a guarantee on shipping times.
- KubeBath Shower Equipment and Faucets carry a limited lifetime warranty for residential use. All other products come with 1 Year manufacturer warranty. See Warranty language for details and terms.
Download product cut-sheets
Download product installation instructions