Valentino 84" Double Sink Vanity in Blue
The Valentino Vanity Collection by Design Element combines modern elegance and functionality into a beautiful statement piece for your bathroom. All Valentino vanity cabinets are constructed from solid birch hardwood and manufactured wood panels and paired with a 1-inch thick seamless white Quartz with gray veins countertop and backsplash from Italy that are cut from a single slab. Soft closing doors and drawers provide smooth and quiet operations, while polished brass metal hardware provides the perfect finishing touch. Other fine details include an integrated electric outlet, white porcelain sinks with overflow, dovetail joint drawer construction, predrilled holes to accommodate 8-inch widespread faucets, and multi-layer paint finish on the cabinets provide beauty and durability for years to come.
- Info & Guides
- Multi-layer Paint Finished Vanity Cabinets Constucted from Solid Birch Hardwood and Manufactured Wood Panels
- 1" Thick Seamless White Quartz with Grey Veins Countertop with Pre-Drilled Holes to accommodate 8" Wide Spread Faucets
- Porcelain Undermount Sink with Overflow Included
- Metal Hardware in Polished Brass Finish
- Soft Close Doors with Concealed Adjustable Hinges
- 7 Functional Soft Closing Drawers with Dovetail Joinery
- Matching Backsplash is Included
- Mirror, Faucet and Drain Not Included
- Partial assembly required
- Integrated Electrical Outlet and hair dryer holder
- Cabinet Dims: 34.0"H x 84.0"W x 22.0"D
- Color: Blue
- Cabinet Material & Species: Wood, Birch
- Cabinet Installation Type: Freestanding
- Top Material: White Quartz with Gray Veins
- Backsplash: Yes
- Sink Material: Porcelain
- Sink Shape: Rectangular
- Sink Color: White
- Sink Type: Under mount sink
- Overflow: With Overflow
- Number of Sinks: Double
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Type to Use: 8 in. Widespread
- Faucet Hole Size: One and a quarter inch in diameter
- Not Included Items: Mirror, Faucet and Drain Not Included
- Doors: 4
- Soft Close Hinges: Yes
- Drawers: 7
- Soft Close Drawer Glides: Yes
- Hardware Finish: Metal Hardware in Polished Brass Finish
- Assembly: Partial assembly required
When it comes to the order and delivery process, each manufacturer is slightly different. Here is the process for Design Element products. In summary, the total time from order to arrival would be (approximately):
PO Placed by Bath Cabinets Depot: 24-hours
Order Confirmation: 1-2 business days
Shipping Prep: 2-3 business days
Shipping: 4-10 business days
Total Duration: 7-15 business days
Here are the detailed steps:
Bath Cabinets Depot will process your order within 24-hours of receipt. You get a confirming email when your order is placed, and that is our trigger to send the purchase order to the manufacturer.
Next the manufacturer will confirm your order with us. The manufacturer will check inventory stock, shipping details, and contact information and confirm that with us. If there is an issue at this step, we will notify you via email and arrive at a solution. This step takes Design Element approximately 1-2 business days to complete.
Preparing your order to ship is the next step. The manufacturer makes sure your order is complete, packaged property, and all set for the trip to you. At this point it is loaded into the truck for shipment. Bath Cabinets Depot will then forward you an email with your shipping details and tracking information so you can follow the order direct to your shipping location. This step takes Design Element approximately 2-3 business days to complete.
Finally, your order is on the road to you. Most of our products are large enough they ship via LTL carriers. If your order is smaller (a faucet or accessory for example) it may ship via FedEx or another familiar carrier. You can track the status of your shipment using the tracking number and details provided. Depending on where you are located relative to the manufacturer’s warehouse, this step can be the longest. Most of Design Element’s shipments take anywhere from 4-10 business days in route to our customers.
All of our products ship for FREE using our Standard Delivery. Our Standard Delivery is Curbside delivery only. If additional shipping needs are required, it is up to the customer to make our team aware of these needs so an additional cost to meet those needs can be arranged BEFORE the product ships.If you have any questions regarding the process or durations, please reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please note that LTL carriers do not offer an express shipping option. We cannot make a guarantee on shipping times.
- This product comes with a 1 year part warranty against manufacturer defect.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Polyvinyl Chloride, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download product installation instructions