Design Element Austin 36" Vanity Base Only in Walnut
FREE Standard Shipping! No code needed.
Most orders ship in 2-5 business days. See our How Fast It Ships tab below for details.
Select the tab for the details you wish to see:
- How Fast It Ships
- Pricing Guarantee
- Shipping & Returns
- Product Questions & Answers
- Cabinet made from 100% reclaimed wood
- Walnut finished cabinet
- Base Cabinet only. Top and Sink provided by Customer
- Metal hardware in antique pewter finish
- Soft close doors with concealed hinges
- 2 functional soft closing doors
- Design for use with 36" W x 22" D single sink countertop
- Countertop, sink, faucet, and drain not included
- Assembly required. Units are shipped "flat packed" and will require assembly.
- Reclaimed wood will have natural surface imperfections
- 1 year part warranty against manufacturer defect
The Austin bathroom vanity cabinet by Design Element combines classic rustic charms with modern features. The cabinet is made from 100% reclaimed wood which is both durable and environmentally friendly. Each Austin vanity has its own unique history. The soft closed doors brings modern features to the vanity, while the included antique pewter metal hardware provides the perfect finishing touch. Vanity top, sink, faucet and drain are not included.
New for 2022, the Austin line of reclaimed wood vanities is now being shipped flat packed. This means the vanity unit will require assembly by the customer following arrival.
*Due to the nature of reclaimed wood, each vanity may have distinct markings, knots, slight cracks, and uneven surfaces. These imperfections only add to the rustic beauty and will not hinder functionality.
- Cabinet Dims: 34.5"H x 35.3"W x 21.5"D
- Color: Walnut
- Cabinet Material & Species: Wood, Birch
- Cabinet Installation Type: Freestanding
- Top Material: N/A
- Backsplash: No
- Sink Material: N/A
- Sink Shape: N/A
- Sink Color: N/A
- Sink Type: N/A
- Overflow: N/A
- Number of Sinks: N/A
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Type to Use: N/A
- Faucet Hole Size: N/A
- Not Included Items: Countertop, sink, faucet, and drain not included
- Doors: 2
- Soft Close Hinges: Yes
- Drawers: 0
- Soft Close Drawer Glides: N/A
- Hardware Finish: Metal hardware in antique pewter finish
- Assembly:Assembly required. Vanity is shipped flat-packed.
- Cut Sheet
- Installation Guide
- Stone Top Care Guide
When it comes to the order and delivery process, each manufacturer is slightly different. Here is the process for Design Element products. In summary, the total time from order to arrival would be (approximately):
PO Placed by Bath Cabinets Depot: 24-hours
Order Confirmation: 1-2 business days
Shipping Prep: 2-3 business days
Shipping: 4-10 business days
Total Duration: 7-15 business days
If you're a detail person and you want to know every step our orders take on their way to you we've got you covered. You can find those details on our Detailed Shipping Process page by clicking here.
At Bath Cabinets Depot, we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within three months of your purchase date please let us know, and we will refund you the difference between that price and the price you paid through our site. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us at email@example.com and include a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date you ordered the product our our site and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee does have some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee;
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible;
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website (backorders, out-of-stock, and pre-orders are not eligible);
- The item must be "new", not an open-box, returned item, or in used condition;
- The competitor must be an online store (eCommerce), they may not have a retail location;
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Overstock, Wayfair, Amazon, etc.);
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question;
- The competitor must be following the MAP pricing policy of the manufacturer of the product in question;
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price only, it excludes shipping charges and sales tax.
Thank you for your recent Design Element purchase from Bath Cabinets Depot - an Authorized Retailer of our products! We are sure that you will enjoy this new addition to your home. Prior to the arrival of your bathroom furniture Design Element would like to advise you of a few things.
- Please report and damage or missing cartons of your vanity to us immediately. This must be reported no more than 14 days from the date of delivery.
- Concealed damages must be reported to us no longer than 7 days after you receive your vanity. These are damages that happen in shipping but are not obvious from the outside of the packaging. There may not be any signs of damage to the container but you may open your vanity to find a damaged part.
- Your 1 year manufacturer warranty begins on the day you receive your vanity. Your warranty covers against manufacturer defects that may arise over time. However this does not cover stains and or wear and tear usage damages that come from regular everyday usage of the vanity.
- If you decide that you would like to return your purchase, you may be liable for the return shipping costs and a possible restocking fee. Our customer service team will be more than happy to assist you in returning your vanity. If you need assistance please feel free to call us at (909) 988-4588.
- Most importantly, please thoroughly inspect your delivery prior to signing for it. Always be sure that you are receiving the correct amount of cartons listed on the delivery receipt for your vanity. Please refuse any damaged items and notate the damages on the delivery receipt. If you require more time to inspect the shipment please note “subject to inspection” on the delivery receipt.
And lastly, enjoy your Design Element bathroom vanity from Bath Cabinets Depot! We fully stand behind and are proud of the quality of our products. You are sure to love them too!
Instructions for Receiving Freight
- Ensures all freight is properly packaged for shipment. All freight is adequately palletized, strapped and wrapped. Design Element packaging has been inspected, tested and meets or exceeds national motor carrier standards.
- Will retain a copy of the original documentation of pickup (BOL) to ensure that the correct items were shipped and provide acknowledgement of the driver’s receipt of the accurate items.
At time of delivery, the Customer (you) must be certain to perform the following steps:
- Fully inspect freight for damages.
- Count the number of cartons your have been delivered and make sure that your count matches the piece count listed on the delivery receipt.
- Note all damages and or quantity of missing cartons on the delivery receipt. If you need more time to inspect your freight please note “subject to further inspection” on the delivery receipt.
- Be sure to document, with photos, any damages to the packaging that include but are not limited to perforations, dents, and or punctures that break through the packaging.
- Please be sure to document, with pictures, any damages found inside the packaging as well. Pay close attention to look for cracked wood, cracked or chipped stone, and cracked or shattered mirrors.
- When receiving separately packaged pieces please refuse any damaged packages. Keep any packages that are free from damage.
- Customers are responsible for notifying their retailer immediately regarding any issues with their delivery. All issues must be reported to Design Element within 7 days of the date of delivery to avoid claims being denied.
- Customers must not accept or sign for deliveries without inspection.
All bulleted points on this list are crucial to completing claims for replacement or returned units, and may result in denial of consignee’s claim with Design Element if not properly followed.
For additional terms and conditions specific to Bath Cabinets Depot, please see our Shipping & Returns page by clicking here.
(1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
DESIGN ELEMENT offers the following limited warranty on each of its Vanity products* (the “Product”) and the components thereof. This warranty extends only to the original owner or end-user for personal household use. For commercial uses, additional limitations apply.
Subject to the Warranty Service provision below, any product reported to the authorized dealer or to DESIGN ELEMENT as being defective within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced (with a product or component of equal value) at the option of DESIGN ELEMENT. This warranty extends to the original owner or end-user and is not transferable to a subsequent owner.
DESIGN ELEMENT reserves the right to modify this warranty at any time, it being understood that such modifications will not alter the warranty conditions applicable at the time of sale of the products in question.
Neither the distributor, authorized DESIGN ELEMENT dealer, nor any other person has been authorized to make any affirmation, representation, or warranty other than those contained in this warranty. Any affirmation, representation, or warranty other than those contained in this warranty shall not be enforceable against DESIGN ELEMENT or any other person, persons or entity.
DESIGN ELEMENT warrants the Product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the initial date of purchase by the owner or end-user, contractor, or builder, from DESIGN ELEMENT or an authorized DESIGN ELEMENT dealer. The original purchase receipt must be provided to DESIGN ELEMENT for all warranty claims.
This warranty shall not apply to instances of incorrect operating procedures, breakages, or damages caused by fault through improper installation, carelessness, abuse, misuse, misapplication, improper maintenance, or alteration of
the Product, as well as chemical or natural corrosion, accident, fire, flood, an act of God, or any other casualty. Avoid abrasive cleaners, steel wools, and harsh chemicals as these will scratch, damage, and/or dull the product and/or finish and void this warranty. The owner/end-user of the Product covered by the present warranty is entirely responsible for its proper installation and any applicable plumbing or electrical wiring. DESIGN ELEMENT neither installs nor supervises the installation nor hires a contractor for this purpose; consequently, DESIGN ELEMENT cannot be held
responsible for any default, breakage, or damages caused thereby or resulting thereof, either directly or indirectly.
This warranty does not apply to Products that have not been installed or operated in accordance with instructions supplied by DESIGN ELEMENT and all applicable rules, regulations, and legislation pertaining to such installations.
This warranty does not apply unless the DESIGN ELEMENT Product is installed by fully insured licensed professionals.
DESIGN ELEMENT strongly recommends that such licensed professionals have experience in the installation of bathroom and kitchen products. Installation of certain products, including, without limitation, glass products (i.e., shower doors and glass sinks) by an inexperienced person may result in glass breakage and, consequently, cause personal injury or death.
DESIGN ELEMENT is not liable for personal injuries or deaths to any persons or for any direct, special, incidental, or consequential damage, loss oftime, loss of profits, inconvenience, incidental expenses, labor or material charges, or any other costs resulting from the use of the product or equipment or pertaining to the application of the present warranty, or resulting from the removal or replacement of any product or element or part covered by this warranty.
To obtain further warranty information and instructions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling TOLL-FREE 888-487-4488.
Download a copy of the warranty here.
Welcome to our Product Specific Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Don't forget to pair your new vanity with a faucet and drain body from Bath Cabinets Depot. We have a great selection to complement your vanity choice. Many of our vanities do not include a faucet or drain body, but we have you covered all in one place. You can view our Faucets Collection by clicking here.