Receiving Your Package
Please be sure to take your time inspecting your delivered item thoroughly before signing for it. The delivery receipt is for recording all the facts at time of delivery and verifies the freight was received in good order, unless otherwise noted. Our items are inspected and meticulously packaged before shipping for optimal protection during shipping, but we recognize that things out of our control can happen in transit. For this reason, it is important to follow these inspection guidelines when receiving the package:
- The delivery driver should allow you time to inspect the package. If, for whatever reason, there is no time to inspect the package, please write “subject to further inspection” on the delivery receipt. Be advised that once you sign for the delivery, you are acknowledging that the item arrived in perfect condition.
- If the item arrives with concealed damages (ex: the packaging is in good condition but when you open the box there is a crack on the item), you must report this to us within 24 hours. Please provide detailed pictures of the damage and pictures of the packaging.
- If the package is in obviously distressed condition and the contents are clearly damaged, you have the right to refuse the package. Write “refused due to shipping damages” on the delivery receipt and the carrier will take the item back. Please contact us within 24 hours so we can make arrangements for a replacement.
We understand that a product may get damaged in transit. Rest assured, we stand by our customers during this process and make sure we do everything we can to bring it to a satisfying and timely conclusion at no expense to you. For us to offer this level of service, we need a little help from our customers in the form of a detailed product inspection immediately upon delivery. This will make things much easier if you decide to return the item. Returns must be initiated within 30 days of purchase.
Proper Steps to Obtain an RGA (Return Goods Authorization)
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org: Send an email to us with the subject line “RGA Request for [insert your order number]”. Be sure to provide a brief description of your Reason for Return.
2. Team Member will provide RGA #: A team member will review your email and provide an RGA # with instructions for Return Disposition if your request is approved.
3. Book Shipping: Use the return label provided or your own label and write the authorization number exactly as instructed by our staff. Do not write on the box in order to maintain its like-new condition. Ship the product to the warehouse address provided using a carrier that will provide both a tracking number as well as a signature that the item was confirmed delivered. If we are unable to confirm delivery of your item, this may result in the denial of a refund. Be sure to add insurance to the shipment. If items arrive back to us are damaged, this will result in denial of a refund.
4. Tracking Number: We recommend using a carrier that will provide you with a return tracking number as this will speed up your return process. Retain your tracking number and email it to the issuing store associate so that we can check on the progress of your return. If you have not received a credit (to the same payment method as order) within 30 days from the date of delivery to the warehouse, please contact our store and provide us with the tracking number so that we can expedite the credit process for you.
If you notice that the item is damaged while inspecting it at the time of delivery, please have the delivery driver make a note of the damages on the delivery receipt. Please take pictures to send to us when contacting us for RGA. It is possible to refuse a damaged package by writing “refused due to shipping damages” on the delivery receipt. You must contact us within 24 hours to begin the return process.
If, for whatever reason, you did not inspect the package at the time of delivery, make sure to make a note of “subject to further inspection” when signing the delivery receipt. Please be sure to inspect the item within 24 hours after delivery. If you find concealed damages (ex: cracks on counter top), take pictures and contact us within the stated 24 hour period.
(**Note: If damages are reported to us but no notes were made on the delivery receipt, this will limit our options when issuing Return Goods Authorization. A signature on the delivery receipt indicates that item was received in perfect condition**)
Buyer’s Remorse/Ordered Incorrectly
You may return any item that is still in its original packaging within 30 days of purchase. We do not accept returns of vanities that have been installed or are missing packaging, no exceptions. Customers who place orders online are responsible for the accuracy of their product selection and information entered. If an order needs to be returned or cancelled after it has already shipped due to buyer’s remorse, this will incur a 25% restocking fee. Customer will be responsible for return shipping costs. Original shipping costs are non-refundable, even if offered for free at the time of purchase.
We advise taking precise measurements to ensure that the vanity will fit your needs. You can download Specifications and Installation instructions from our vanity listings in the “Resources” tab below the listing image. Feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any questions that are not answered in our listings. It is our goal to ensure that you have a satisfying shopping experience with us.